Dynamics has won a number of international awards since its formation in 2007.
- FinovateEurope 2012: Best of Show
- Consumer Electronics Show 2012: Innovations Showcase Award
- CARTES & Identification 2011: Best Hardware
- FinovateFall 2011: Best of Show
- Pittsburgh Technology Council - Tech 50: Innovator of the Year 2011
- ICMA 2011: Elan Awards Finalist
- Consumer Electronics Show 2011: Best of Innovations
- FinovateFall 2010: Best of Show
- DEMOFall 2010: DEMOgod Award
- DEMOFall 2010: $1 Million People's Choice Award
- McGinnis Venture Competition 2009, Elevator Pitch First Prize
- McGinnis Venture Competition 2009, First Prize Technology
- Rice University Business Plan Competition 2009, Kenda Capital Grand Prize Award
- Rice University Business Plan Competition 2009, Goose Society of Texas Grand Prize
- Rice University Business Plan Competition 2009, Opportunity Houston Technology Award
- USF International Business Plan Competition 2008, Grand Prize Winner
- USF International Business Plan Competition 2008, Elevator Pitch Winner
The world's first fully card-programmable magnetic stripe. The Electronic Stripe® can be read at any existing point-of-sale (POS) magnetic stripe reader. Any bit of information can be changed at any given time on this programmable stripe by Dynamics' Card 2.0® computer architecture. The technology does not require any change to the 60 million 1970s-era magnetic stripe readers or reeducation of its merchant base.
Only your magstripe information is stored inside the Dynamics ePlate™ device.
Card 2.0® is a paper-thin, flexible computer platform in a payment card form factor. The device is designed to be as thin, flexible, and durable as a traditional payment card and last over three years on a single battery charge. The device includes a number of peripheral management circuits that are directed to power management, timing, and control. Accordingly, a number of peripherals may be added to the platform - such as buttons, to allow a user to enter information into the card, and displays, to allow users to receive information from the card.
Your ePlate™ device is waterproof.