- The Lockable feature prevents lost/stolen and skimming/counterfeit fraud by hiding a portion of the cardholder's account number.
- To turn the device ON and reveal the full account number, a cardholder must enter a personal unlocking code by pressing the buttons on the face of the card. The requisite data is populated to the magnetic stripe, EMV, and NFC.
- After an issuer-determined period of time, the display turns OFF and all critical payment information is removed from the surface of the card, rendering it essentially useless if lost or stolen as the account number is inaccessible.
dynamic security code
- The press of a button generates a new CVC2 code for every purchase to protect online transactions. This feature replaces the static security code that is on the back of every payment card.
- Consumer data is impervious to counterfeiting even if a merchant is compromised and the cardholder’s account data is stolen.