careers with dynamics
Dynamics is actively looking for intelligent, committed and innovative thinkers to join our team of world-class engineering, business and manufacturing professionals.
If you are interested in applying to one of the careers below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Develop hardware for Dynamics powered payment cards.
- Schematic capture
- PCB design
- Prototyping bring-up and debugging
- Hardware bug tracking
- Test plan creation and execution
- Functional verification
- Signal characterization
- Manufacturing support
- 5+ years of related experience
- BSEE/MS preferred
- Experience with schematic capture and layout tools (Altium preferred)
- Effective in performing detailed circuit and layout design reviews
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting complex mixed signal circuits at component level
- Experience with microcontrollers and embedded mixed-signal systems
- Embedded systems programming experience in C
- Design, test and troubleshoot mixed signal systems at component level
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues and justify technical decision
- Proficient with oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency generators, soldering irons and other off-the-shelf equipment
The Hardware Engineer is to be responsible for contributing to the development of Dynamics payments and card technology from the design through production phases.
- Collaborating with the development team to define requirements and estimate completion times
- Developing the next generation hardware platform incorporating the EMV application for MChip, VSDC, and PayPass technologies
- Integrating software with associated hardware
- Developing test methods for all aspects of the product
- Contributing to project document reviews and design/code reviews
- Working with a small team of developers in hardware design activities, including architecture, implementation, debugging, documentation, and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 5–8 years of progressively responsible employment experience or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of progressively responsible employment experience
- Experience in:
- RF antennae design and simulation and RF testing — digital and analog design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Component selection and prototyping
- Preparation of documentation, including user guides and test reports
- Design of RF power transmitters and embedded C programming for microcontrollers
Collaborate with a team of engineers to program and design the computer inside Dynamics powered payment cards. The firmware engineer with often work on simultaneous projects under tight deadlines, which often require independent research and learning new skills. To succeed in this role, the engineer must be able to communicate technical ideas effectively to colleagues in business roles.
- Work with the project team to define requirements and estimate completion times
- Code development, including architecture, implementation, debugging, documentation, and maintenance
- Use agile development processes
- 6+ years of experience developing embedded products and associated hardware integration
- 1–2+ years of experience in firmware engineering
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
- Background in all aspects of product development lifecycle, including project management
- Experience with MSP430 processor family preferred
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or related field or equivalent experience required
- MS in appropriate field preferred
Software Developer C#
The software developer works with a team within the Software Development department, and reports directly to the VP, Software Development. The primary role of this position is to create production-ready programs for use by Dynamics clients. A successful candidate will be able to adapt to a constantly changing, fast-paced environment while keeping up-to-date on development trends and technologies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Create rapid prototypes of interfaces and processing systems to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development
- Work as part of the development team to design, implement and solve interesting coding challenges
- Code and implement our front end web applications and backend processing systems
- Provide input on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Assist and provide input into application development project plans.
- Work with the project team to define requirements and estimate completion times.
- Build out our web experience and processing tools
- Bachelors in computer science or related field OR equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer using .Net technologies with C#.
- Strong experience planning, designing, developing and implementing web based applications or large volume transaction processing engines
- SQL Server or MYSQL a plus
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications required
- Strong sense of design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Background in all aspects of software development lifecycle a plus
- Experience using MVC 3.0 or higher a plus
- Experience with Web Services and UI/UX design a plus
- Experience in both designing and developing dynamic mobile web and traditional web content
- Experience in large volume transaction processing a plus
The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and providing sales assistance to the sales executives and is the liaison between them and their client base. Ultimately the Sales Representative contributes to achieving organizational sales targets by serving as a key force behind lead generation and follow up. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and is looking to excel their career in this arena.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Working closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and assist in the execution of the sales strategy.
- Supporting Sales executives; making initial calls to clients, prospecting, qualifying leads and get to the point of scheduling a meeting.
- Able to maintain a good relationship with the existing clients as well as trying to find new ones through cold calling.
- Interaction with clients/potential clients over the phone and in person.
- Creating follow ups and tracking sales generated from various sales events and tradeshows
- Follow up and respond on behalf of sales executives when they are out of the office
- Ability to travel with sales executives for client calls
- Proactively manages key partner relationships to strengthen overall solution capabilities and drive greater value to the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- A minimum 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- Must be able to grasp and understand basic technical concepts.
- Is a self-starter with great attention to detail; Organizational skills is a must.
- Hunter mentality – understand targets and figuring out ways to get them on the phone; set meetings
- Presentation skills to small or medium sized groups.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime as needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally – 30% travel
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possesses excellent communication skills to act as a liaison with clients and colleagues
- Constant professionalism with internal and external clients
Embedded C++ Software Engineer
The Embedded C++ Software Engineer works with a team within the Engineering Department, and reports directly to the VP, Engineering. The primary role of this position is to create improved and upgraded versions of Dynamics product as well as working with cutting edge technologies to be used by Dynamics clients. A successful candidate will be able to adapt to a constantly changing, fast-paced environment while keeping up-to-date on development trends and technologies.
- Life-cycle Code development: architecture, implementation, debugging, documentation, and maintenance
- Collaborate with a small team of developers to ensure appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools applied during the development life cycle of the product
- Meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload by working with project team and understanding requirements and developing estimated completion times
- Initiative to learn new skills, research independently and keep current with technological developments
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion - work successfully in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Work effectively with colleagues in both business and technical roles
Technical Experience and Skill Requirements
- Java Card Architecture, Software Architecture Design for Smart Cards
- Java Card applet development
- Smart card applications (Payment, eGovernment, public transport)
- Standards like Global Platform 2.1.x., 2.2.1, VISA, MasterCard, EMVCo
- Secure coding practices / methods and knowledge of cryptography
- Communication Protocols for smart cards (ISO7816, ISO14443, SWP)
- 5 years of experience developing embedded products and associated hardware integration
- 2 years of experience in embedded software engineering development
- Strong background in all aspects of product development lifecycle, some experience with project management preferred.
- Experience with MSP430 processor family a plus
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or related field OR equivalent experience required
- MS in appropriate field preferred