The Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and providing sales assistance to the sales executives and is the liaison between them and their client base. Ultimately the Sales Representative contributes to achieving organizational sales targets by serving as a key force behind lead generation and follow up. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and is looking to excel their career in this arena.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Working closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and assist in the execution of the sales strategy.
- Supporting Sales executives; making initial calls to clients, prospecting, qualifying leads and get to the point of scheduling a meeting.
- Able to maintain a good relationship with the existing clients as well as trying to find new ones through cold calling.
- Interaction with clients/potential clients over the phone and in person.
- Creating follow ups and tracking sales generated from various sales events and tradeshows
- Follow up and respond on behalf of sales executives when they are out of the office
- Ability to travel with sales executives for client calls
- Proactively manages key partner relationships to strengthen overall solution capabilities and drive greater value to the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- A minimum 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- Must be able to grasp and understand basic technical concepts.
- Is a self-starter with great attention to detail; Organizational skills is a must.
- Hunter mentality – understand targets and figuring out ways to get them on the phone; set meetings
- Presentation skills to small or medium sized groups.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime as needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally – 30% travel
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possesses excellent communication skills to act as a liaison with clients and colleagues
- Constant professionalism with internal and external clients