Senior Software Developer C#
The Sr. Software Developer will report to the Vice President of Software and General Manager of Software. Along with primary development responsibilities this will provide technical guidance to junior team members as needed. This is a hands-on development role.
Key Performance Indicators
- Intact external SLAs with existing customers.
- Proficiency of projects completed on schedule.
- Proficiency of projects released without bugs found either internally or externally
- Intact internal SLAs related to the software department
- Minimum Bachelors of IT/CS or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in: High transactional environments
- Five (5)+ years experience with ASP.NET and C#
- Five (5) + years experience being part of a development team and working within an Agile and Scrum or other SDLC environment
- Ability to code and implement front end web applications and backend processing systems
- Proficient in MySQL usage, query writing and schema creation
- OOP, RESTful API, service oriented architecture preferred
- Willingness to work on any task assigned by supervisor regardless of skill level required
- Expert level- Microsoft ASP.NET and C# using MVC
- Extensive experience with object oriented programming
- Capable of building a high quality customer-facing transactional site from scratch.
- Able to design solutions from scratch and present designs to a team
- SQL Server or MySql Knowledge of Stored Procedures
- Able to develop code that allows for expansion and flexibility
- Three (3)+ years of leading development team preferred
- Two (2)+ years experience with project management preferred
- Client-facing experience a plus
- Experience in a high-volume eCommerce environment a plus
- Experience scaling online interactive gaming applications a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructures such as Cloud, Clustering, VM and Web Farm; training in Architecture, Enterprise Development Standards, and OOP; and knowledge of JQuery/Ajax preferred
- Relational Database Design Knowledge preferred
- Java, Android and iOS knowledge preferred